Beans: Food With Good Iron Presence
Iron is a mineral present in various foods and extremely important for the functioning of the body of humans.
Functions and importance in the body
- It acts on the respiratory process of transport of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the body.
- It is part of the enzymes that act in the process of cellular respiration.
Main diseases caused by lack of iron in the body:
- hypochronic anemia
- Decreased cognitive and psychomotor functions (mainly in children)
- Headache (headache)
- Decreased leukocyte function
It is mainly found in the following sources:
- Bull's liver
- Soy flour
- egg yolk
- Lean meat
- Boiled Peanuts
- Fig in syrup
- Raw Oatmeal
- Chuchu sprout
- An adult person has 3 to 5 grams of iron in the body.